[Coco] 40 track dsk file

Rod rliebeg at spininternet.com
Tue Dec 2 21:09:00 EST 2003

Hi all, I am using MESS and have it working remarkably well.. The only
thing is I need a .dsk file for OS-9 Lvl 2 that is DS 40 track.. Is
there an easy way to make one or can someone just e-mail me one..

Thanks..

Rod

PS A note on my history with the Coco. I had my 1st Coco 1 in 1982 or
1983 .. I ran with cassette for I don't know how long before I finally
came up with the cash (approx. $200 if I remember right) for my disk
drives and J&M controller.. I bypassed the Coco 2 and went straight to
the Coco 3.. Then I got into OS-9 and have loved it since. My final
setup before making the switch to DOS based systems (because of  needing
to learn it for work), was /d0 was 40Tr DSDD, /d1 720K 3 1/2 and a Burke
and Burke controller with  a 20M MFM hard drive.