[Coco] Re: Rally-X for CoCo 3!!!

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Dec 1 12:14:01 EST 2003

Hi all,

my alltime favourite non-CoCo game was the Esprit, Oxyd and Oxyd 2
sequel for the Atari ST. These games were written in Modula 2 by a
German from Heidelberg named Meinolf Schneider. There were versions for
other platforms and some extra levels. Some unofficial info is available
at:

http://members.fortunecity.com/oxydpage/

The game (a strategy game with puzzles like in the CoCo's Sokoban Pak
and some action elements) really made addicted! It was a special
challenge to pass the levels with this cruel Atari ST mouse (should be a
similar feeling with the CoCo mouse ;-)). Great simulation of many
phenomens of physics too...

There's an open source clone called "Enigma":

http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/

What do you think, is something similar possible for the CoCo3?

Best regards,
Torsten

PS: I just realized there's a Sokoban level pack with Enigma. Are there
any similarities between those levels and the CoCo Pak version (can't
try it right now...)