[arg_discuss] TO THOSE DARK HORSES...

JEFF HULL jeff at nonchalance.com
Thu Oct 31 22:22:26 EDT 2013

STARTING FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1ST
"THE INSTITUTE" FILM
IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES

HERE https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/the-institute/id688569974

BUY, RENT, REVIEW, SHARE, POST, BLOG, TWEET & APPRECIATE

THE INSTITUTE DOCUMENTARY
((( an artistic statement about the games of nonchalance, jejune institute, etc )))

IT'S IMPORTANT IN THE FIRST 36 HOURS THAT WE ALL GET BEHIND IT
- SO JUST GO AHEAD AND SUPPORT THE MOVIE!

THANKS SOOO MUCH
JEFF HULL

"#1 film people will be talking about at Sundance" - L.A. Weekly
"Playfully subversive... Rarely have I felt so absorbed..." - The Village Voice
"A brilliantly constructed film... a remarkable feat." - MIke Scott