[arg_discuss] To my Dark Horses: Time = Nigh

JEFF HULL jeff at nonchalance.com
Fri Nov 1 01:26:43 EDT 2013

STARTING NOW
"THE INSTITUTE" FILM
IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES

HERE https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/the-institute/id688569974

THE INSTITUTE DOCUMENTARY
((( an artistic statement about the games of nonchalance, jejune institute, etc )))

IN THE FIRST 36 HOURS IT'S IMPORTANT THAT WE GET BEHIND IT
- SO GO AHEAD AND SUPPORT THIS MOVIE!
BUY, RENT, REVIEW, SHARE, POST, BLOG, TWEET & APPRECIATE IT.

THANKS SOOO MUCH
JEFF HULL

"#1 film people will be talking about at Sundance" - L.A. Weekly
"Playfully subversive... Rarely have I felt so absorbed..." - The Village Voice
"A brilliantly constructed film... a remarkable feat." - MIke Scott