[arg_discuss] Hello... just wanted to officially announce the launch of Transmedia LA's ARG 'The Miracle Mile Paradox'

April Arrglington aarrglington at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 04:10:11 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by real quick and officially announce that Transmedia
LA's ARG "The Miracle Mile Paradox" is now LIVE and PLAYING!

We want to invite everyone to come play the game online and in the Miracle
Mile area of Los Angeles, of course for free! The game is running until the
end of August. Here is more information on the project thus far:

How to play:
http://miraclemileparadox.com/?page_id=41

Official Press Release:
http://transmediala.net/2012/07/the-miracle-mile-paradox-is-live-come-and-play/

OOG Sites:
http://miraclemileparadox.com <http://miraclemileparadox.com/?page_id=41>
https://www.facebook.com/MiracleMileParadox
https://twitter.com/MMParadox (@mmparadox) (#mmparadox)

In Game Sites:
http://www.enchantingandobsoletus.com/
http://agentintellectcorp.com/
https://www.facebook.com/fightaic
https://twitter.com/#!/geologylady/miracle-mile-paradox/members

Fan Sites:
http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34355
https://www.facebook.com/groups/436447823044295/
http://miraclemileparadox.wikispaces.com/

Let me know if you have any questions, and please feel free to spread the
word!
--
April Arrglington
www.thearrglingtonjump.com