[arg_discuss] Alternate Reality Games SIG Election Results

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Sun May 16 22:46:09 EDT 2010

Hello IGDA Alternate Reality Games SIG,

We did it!

We've successfully completed our first Alternate Reality Games SIG
election. Voting closed May 14th, 2010, and the newly elected chair will
take office on May 17th, 2010. The newly elected chair is: Brooke Thompson

Congratulations to our new chair!

Now that elections are over, the chair will work to appoint a leadership
council [or steering committee] by May 24th, 2010 (or at least most of
them!). As chair, Brooke will serve as the SIG's liaison to IGDA central.

Thank you for your patience as we cluttered up your inboxes with a few
elections themed emails.

Double-thanks to those of you who stepped up and voted!

Have a great week,
Sheri Rubin
ARG SIG Elections Coordinator

--