[arg_discuss] Argology update

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 17:41:00 EDT 2010

I just updated the Argology developers page with a bunch of people
who had emailed wanting to be added to the list.

By the way, a few months ago there was a problem with a security
flaw in Wordpress and the site was hacked. That flaw has since
been fixed with Wordpress updates, and I very carefully went
through and weeded out any code that looked malicious. (Yes,
"weeded" is the word I'm looking for...imagine tearing something
out roots and all.) Anyway, the point is: At one point, Google
had the site listed as "malicious", but all the problems were
fixed months ago. That may be why something like McAfee is
warning about it.

=====
John Evans
Chaoseed Software - http://chaoseed.com