[arg_discuss] ARGFest! Atlanta! Mai Tais!

David Flor dflor71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:44:33 EDT 2010

Since I am unable to attend, I will be doing my heavy drinking
vicariously through all of you.

I hope I don't remember anything, or at least wake up thinking I really
was there in some sort of out-of-body experience. If that's the case,
and I do something I regret later, it really wasn't me. Honest.

Have fun, y'all!

Tnx & Rgds...
David Flor - dflor71 at gmail.com
President, Darklight Interactive - http://www.dlimedia.com/

"Omne ignotum pro magnifico"

Andrea Phillips wrote:

> I am so there.

> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Brian Clark <bclark at gmdstudios.com> wrote:

>> You will not escape me, Missionary's Downfall! Now stand still!

>>> Best,

>>> Mike

>>> ---

>>> Mike Monello