[arg_discuss] Companies that specialize in ARGs?

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Sun Jun 27 12:09:33 EDT 2010

Hey, Audry -- there's not a comprehensive list that I'm aware of anywhere.
What a rogue's gallery that would be though, eh?

The complicating factor isn't game studio versus advertising studio, it is
the fact that there are very few (if any -- anyone? Anyone?) studios that
just do ARG, which means it is "among the forms we work in" on a pretty
amazing swath of practitioners. Not to mention the fact that ARG has become
a sort of loose umbrella for an equally amazing swath of
immersive/interactive narrative.