[arg_discuss] Alternate Reality Game Jam (Idea)

Brooke Thompson brooke at giantmice.com
Sat Jul 17 17:40:30 EDT 2010

We actually had a "FestJam" this year as one of the workshop options -
it was a bit intense with only 3 hours of time dedicated to small team
get-together (though they could have met outside of that time). We
thought some folks might enjoy getting together and creating
something(s) that could be played during the festival - not
necessarily an alternate reality game. The concept was fairly well
received but there were a number of workshops competing for attention
and more directed/driven where as the FestJam was unstructured outside
of a signup to help find potential teammates. We did get one game out
of it A Walk In: Atlanta...

more about the game & ARGFest later :)