[arg_discuss] ToW: SXSW

Geneviève Cardin baroblik at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 11 16:28:46 EST 2010

I'm really trying hard to go. If i'd be sure I could find a
babysitting option in Austin (day and night ;)), I would register
right now.
Any relative down Austin who would be glad to take care of a really
playful one year old ?

Would love to go back, and hook up too.

G.

Le 10-01-11 à 13:39, Jeromy Barber a écrit :

> Me too. I'm over in East Texas, and I am not going to Sundance this

> year.... so I think I'm going.

> Jeromy Barber

>>> up

>>> for a dinner and or drinks w/the gang.

>>> Jan

>>> Subject: [arg_discuss] ToW: SXSW

>>> An easy-peasy Topic of the Week, for purely selfish reasons of my

>>> own.

>>> Who's going to SXSW this year? It'll be my first year, so I'm hoping

>>> there will be a lot of friendly faces. And I'm wondering if we

>>> should

>>> try to organize some sort of SIG lunch/dinner/drinks. Any takers for

>>> something like that? And if so, any suggestions on where it should

>>> be?

>>> ...Mr. Monello, didn't you say there was a great tiki bar in Austin?

>>> ^_^

>>> Thanks!

>>> http://www.aaphillips.com