[arg_discuss] ToW: SXSW

Tony Walsh tonywalsh at phantomcompass.com
Mon Jan 11 10:15:38 EST 2010

I'm headed down for SXSWi, would love to meet up and chat. After having
gone for several years, the opportunity for informal meetups is actually
more appealing than attending some of the panels ;)

--
Tony Walsh, Founding Director of Phantom Compass
email: tonywalsh at phantomcompass.com
mobile: +1 416 894 0894
web: http://www.PhantomCompass.com
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tonywalsh