[arg_discuss] ToW: SXSW

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:24:43 EST 2010

I'll be interested in hearing who's going, as well as how a typical
application process for SXSW goes and for those of you who attended in the
years before, what are your favourite moments !

Julien and myself have been thinking of attending - probably not this year
but the next - and understandably enough the requirements seemed pretty
impressive to us. However, seen from outside, SXSW seems like a vibrant
place to be for all those interested in media in general - and a lot, lot of
fun : totally worth the effort to get there. Thoughts ?