[arg_discuss] IGDA Elections

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:53:39 EST 2010

Hello!

As you may already know, the IGDA election season is upon us. The last
year has been particularly eventful for the IGDA, to say the least. As
a result, this election for new board members is really important. If
you are an IGDA member, please, do your homework:

http://www.igda.org/igda-board-directors-2010-candidate-statements

and then vote for the board members of your choice:

http://www.igda.org/2010election/BoDVote

If you're not an IGDA member, please consider joining to earn voting
rights, and as an act of faith that the organization is headed in the
right direction.

I'd also like to pass on the following email from Joshua Caulfield,
the IGDA's executive director:

Dear SIG/Chapter Members of the IGDA,

Thank you for your continued membership in the IGDA. The time of the
year in which your membership is most important is upon us, selecting
the
new volunteer leadership for the IGDA Board of Directors. These
positions are not easy burdens to bear, and as we have seen in the last

year they have a great deal of influence on the success of our
association.
Please take a few minutes to read about the candidates:
http://www.igda.org/igda-board-directors-2010-candidate-statements

And then vote: http://www.igda.org/2010election/BoDVote

Your vote is very important, and I personally thank you for taking the
time to take this process seriously.

Sincerely,
Joshua

--