[arg_discuss] ARGs in institutions

Steffen P. Walz walz at arch.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 17 13:23:15 EST 2010

REXplorer is more a mobile and cross-media game, but then, it def.
unfolds an alternate reality for tourists and visitors of the
regensburg experience (REX) museum - more precisely, it was designed
to be an extension of the museal experience into the city - here is a
some documentation and a movie: http://rexplorer.arch.ethz.ch

br,
spw

Am 17.02.2010 um 16:22 schrieb Necole Duncan:

> This isn't quite an ARG, but it has ARGish elements, and it has been

> successfully played on a number of college campuses.

> http://humansvszombies.org/

> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Jeff Watson

> <remotedevice at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi Mela,

>> Grr -- I wish I could make it to the DML conference, but it

>> conflicts with

>> bunch of teaching obligations and a visit from my parents, who are

>> coming

>> down from Canada for the weekend. I'm really excited to learn about

>> your

>> mini-ARG and to see any documentation you produce...

>> Anyway, I'm going to post that resource shortly; I'll email you the

>> link

>> when I do.

>> Talk soon,

>> Jeff

>> --

>> Jeff Watson

>> http://remotedevice.net/

>> http://twitter.com/remotedevice

>> skype: remotedevice

>> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM, mela kocher <mela_kocher at yahoo.de>

>> wrote:

>>> Hi Jeff

>>> As mentioned shortly via twitter, Ken Eklund, PJ Rusnak, Stephen

>>> Petrina

>>> and me will be conducting a mini-ARG for the Digital Media &

>>> Learning

>>> Conference in La Jolla next week. We'll be happy to post more

>>> information

>> on

>>> it when it's over, don't wanna spoil it for possible participants :)

>>> I'm looking forward to seeing your compilation!

>>> Mela

>>> Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden

>>> Schutz

>>> http://mail.yahoo.com

>>> ARG_Discuss mailing list

>>> ARG_Discuss at igda.org

__
Dr. Steffen P. Walz
Forum Nokia Champion

ETH Zurich
Game Design Research Department of Architecture
Phone +41 44 658 16 36 CAAD Group, HIL E 15.1
E-Mail walz at arch.ethz.ch CH-8093 Zurich, Switzerland

http://spw.playbe.com (my playce)
http://wiki.caad.arch.ethz.ch/Organisation/SteffenPWalz (academic)