[arg_discuss] ARGs in institutions

Jeff Watson remotedevice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:42:06 EST 2010

Hi Mela,

Grr -- I wish I could make it to the DML conference, but it conflicts with a
bunch of teaching obligations and a visit from my parents, who are coming
down from Canada for the weekend. I'm really excited to learn about your
mini-ARG and to see any documentation you produce...

Anyway, I'm going to post that resource shortly; I'll email you the link
when I do.

Talk soon,

Jeff

--