[arg_discuss] SXSW ARG SIG Party

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:07:54 EST 2010

Andrea,
6th street has a bunch of bars and restaurants. Can't remember any specific
names but you guys can meet as a group at one of one of the hotel lobbies or
convention center and walk from there. Been to SxSW twice and it is really
fun. Unfortunately, this year is a no-go, but have fun on my account :)

burcu

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Andrea Phillips <andrhia at gmail.com> wrote:

> WELL! Looks like we have enough interest to put together some sort of

> casual SIG shindig during SXSW.

> But I'm going to need your help, folks. I have never been to SXSW.

> Worse, I've never even been to Austin!

> I need somebody to nominate a place to get together, and I need a

> consensus on what a good day and time are for us to get this thing

> done. Once we have that, I figure I can take a loose headcount based

> on interest and make a reservation. So! What suggestions do you have?

> --

> Andrea Phillips

> http://www.aaphillips.com

> AIM: Andrh1a * Skype: Andrhia

> Words * Culture * Interaction

Thanks,</burcu>

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/
Skype: PaleFireR
AIM: PaleFireR

--
"Congratulations! You're the first human to fail the Turing test."