[arg_discuss] WyrdCon

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 23:45:26 EST 2010

Hey, guys -- The IGDA got a very polite request to publicize the
following information, so I present it here for your information. ^_^

****

Good day!

My name is Kristin and I was looking to contact you regarding possibly
getting a post up announcing a convention I'm assisting with as well
as getting it on your calendar. The convention is for an Interactive
Theater  which includes theater troupes, LARPing, and we are very much
interested in possibly featuring some ARGs. The convention is still
very new so we are looking to spread the word and get some different
styles out to expand knowledge and people out to try them.

The convention is called Wyrdcon and you can check it out at
http://wyrdcon.com/wp/ .

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email
me or info at wyrdcon.com and we would be more than happy to get back
with the information.

Thank you so much for your time and for reading this.

Regards,
Kristin Finnsson

--
Andrea Phillips