[arg_discuss] White Paper - 2010 Edition

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:18:55 EDT 2010

If the drafts start coming in around the first of July and after, I should
be able to help with the editing seeing how this is the time when school's
out for summer and I need something to keep myself busy - let me know if
nobody more experienced shows up ! My partner in crime Julien might be very
interested in pitching in on the topic of ARGs and television and/or
marketing, as he recently developed a game around a web series for Orange
Series here in France.

Regarding ARGFest, I wish I could come but I'm not sure it'll be possible
money-wise (why do the US have to be so far away!!!). We'll see !

Cheers and thanks for the outline,
T.