[arg_discuss] Introduction - Sheri Rubin

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Sat Sep 19 18:07:45 EDT 2009

Hello ARG SIG Members,

My name is Sheri Rubin and I run my own contracting and consulting
business called Design, Direct, Deliver. You can find out more about my
company and me here: www.designdirectdeliver.com/about.php.

IGDA wise I'm on many SIGs: Quality Assurance SIG (I'm the Chair and
Founder), Sexuality In Games SIG (Founder), Women In Game Development
SIG (Advisory Board), Alternate Reality Games SIG (now!), Casual Games
SIG, Human Resources SIG, Game Design SIG, Online Games SIG, Production
SIG, Quality of Life SIG, Programmers SIG, and Writing SIG.

I'm also on the Programs and Memberships Committee and the Voter
Guidance Task Force and I'm getting involved with the local Orange
County Chapter for the IGDA.

I'm excited to be here and learn more about ARGs and how they effect the
industry as a whole.

Thanks!
Sheri

--