[arg_discuss] Japanese IGDA ARG SIG Blog

miyayou y_miyake at fromsoftware.co.jp
Thu Sep 10 02:55:24 EDT 2009

Hello, Everyone.

I'm Youichiro Miyake, Japansese game developer, working in Tokyo, Japan,
and an editor of IGDA JAPAN SIG-ARG Blog with Mr.Yaeo and Mr.Epics.

Mr.Andersen, thanks to your attention to IGDA JAPAN SIG-ARG Blog.

IGDA JAPAN SIG-ARG began on July, 2009, and had been planning
the SIG-ARG Blog and SIG-ARG Seminar.
SIG-ARG seminar #1 will be held on November about Japanese ARG Ryoma.

Ryoma
http://bb2.atbb.jp/ta_ka_mi_ya/
http://www19.atwiki.jp/ryomathesecretstory/
(This ARG is based on the historical person: Sakamoto Ryoma
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryoma_Sakamoto
)

The organizers of Ryoma are IGDA JAPAN ARG members.

The aim of IGDA JAPAN SIG-ARG Blog is to gather all ARG informations
in Japan,and distribute them to digital and analog game developers
to make their game vision more wider and richer.

The Blog is written in Japanese, not English. Sorry...
But the IGDA JAPAN SIG-ARG wish to have communication and cooperate
with IGDA SIG-ARG community. Mr.Epics and I are members of this Mailing
List,
and enjoy this discussions about ARG.

- If you have interesting articles in IGDA JAPAN ARG BLOG,
I will translate them into English.
(Please tell me the articles you want to read.)

- If you have messages you want to send to IGDA Japan,
I will write them on IGDA JAPAN ARG BLOG .

- If you want to write BLOG on IGDA JAPAN ARG BLOG, please tell me!

Thanks.