[arg_discuss] What if ARGs had a real festival?

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:47:09 EDT 2009

A few quick things before running to the school for the second wave of kids
starting the new school year :

1) I really like where this thread is going ! Lots of good ideas flying here
and there.
2) Brooke, if you're really interested into providing some "experimental
music" for the next ARGFest, I might know someone that could point you
towards some concepts worth exploring. Let me know !