[arg_discuss] Need Volunteers

Andrea Phillips deusexmachinatio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:14:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for the volunteering, guys. I appreciate it. Sadly, I'm running
into a snag where I can't actually get volunteers joined to the group
and signed in, much less editing anything. Wanion. Do any of you
happen to have an IGDA membership and a login that already works on
the IGDA.org site? I suspect that would work, but not 100% sure.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Sean Bohan <seanbohan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Happy to help (although not a member of igda - yet)

> let me know the details and I can jump on it

> On Monday, October 12, 2009, Andrea Phillips <andrhia at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Does anyone have a couple of hours this week they could spare for the

>> sake of the SIG? The IGDA is on the verge of launching a new website,

>> and we need to get the content from our existing area to the new one

>> ahead of launch (note this is NOT ARGology, it's just the stuff at

>> IGDA.org/arg.)

>> Any volunteers?

>> --

>> Andrea Phillips