[arg_discuss] Need Volunteers

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:32:15 EDT 2009

Andrea,
I can help out if you like. Let me know when/what/where. I do, however, need
specific deadlines to work :P (possibly other stuff as well, if this is web
work - like url and account info)

E-mail: palefire at palefirer.com

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Andrea Phillips <andrhia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a couple of hours this week they could spare for the

> sake of the SIG? The IGDA is on the verge of launching a new website,

> and we need to get the content from our existing area to the new one

> ahead of launch (note this is NOT ARGology, it's just the stuff at

> IGDA.org/arg.)

> Any volunteers?

> --

> Andrea Phillips

> http://www.aaphillips.com

> AIM: Andrh1a * Skype: Andrhia

> Words * Culture * Interaction

Thanks,</burcu>

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/
Skype: PaleFireR
AIM: PaleFireR

--
"Congratulations! You're the first human to fail the Turing test."