[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week Oct. 26: Choices (Hugh Davies)

Geneviève Cardin baroblik at videotron.ca
Sun Nov 8 14:52:49 EST 2009

I couldn't agree more with you.

I think that you still find a thrill in the game to receive something
from a lawyer in-game, with a logo of the game, or something graphic
related to it, or some small characters @ the bottom saying : take
this seriously, this is not a game.

When you go to the movie, you can be thrilled, affraid and even
scared, even if you know it's just a movie.

Suspension of disbelief ... Should work for ARG's too.

G.