[arg_discuss] ARG SIG meeting: Transcript (Vlad Alex)

Vlad Alex vladiweb at googlemail.com
Sun May 17 11:26:43 EDT 2009

Beeing also a lurker right now, but as far as you need some virtual
help (moderator, website, social networks etc.) you can count on me.
I'm in Germany right now, so my help can only proceed on the virtual
level.

About my relationship to ARGs: beeing addicted by ARGs as player (and
sometimes as grassrooter) I would be glad to make every contribution I
can to manifestate this wonderful art (ARGs are for me more than just
entertainment, but also art). And also to help this wonderful group of
people here :-)

Greetings
Vlad Alex aka kosmopol (Merzmensch)
http://merzmensch.t83.net/