[arg_discuss] argology.org unsafe warning

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Sun Mar 29 21:19:54 EDT 2009

Yep, I saw that the other day and I emailed John about it. He just needs to
clean through the content to get rid of whatever hack is in there and then
resubmit the site to Google. It should be fixed soon!

Also, I've been meaning to post about ARGology. I did hand over the reigns
because I knew I'd be busy but I'm keen to add some more content too. Like,
a listing of the all the brands that have worked with ARGs AS WELL AS a
listing of independent ARGs! That would be good.

Anyone keen to do work on an independent ARGs list and/or ARG brand
list...or any other resource? Let me know via the list or direct email.

The site is definitely being used -- I get traffic and inquiries from it.

Best,
Christy