[arg_discuss] GDC 09 - events?

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Tue Mar 3 20:43:45 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to figure out my GDC 09 schedule, and one of the things I
like to do is try to make it to sessions and panels run by people in
the SIGs I participate in.

So, does any of you have GDC sessions this year? Doesn't matter if
they're directly ARG-related or not. I'd still like to hear your
thoughts.

I'll start...

I'm on a panel called "The Dating Game" at noon on Friday. It should
be pretty entertaining, as it's exploring the question of why movies
are a great first-date option, and games are not.

(I actually think that ARGs solve most of the problems games have with
being a date-friendly medium, we'll see if I can work that into the
panel discussion.)

Your turn!

Wendy Despain