[arg_discuss] ARGology Administration

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Mon Jun 29 21:59:23 EDT 2009

> * When people would like to post something to ARGology, they bring it

> up on this ARGology list.

This only works assuming the material someone wants to post to
ARGology is something they wrote themselves. If it's something that
was posted to the mailing list by someone else, it won't work to just
bring it up on the ARGology committee mailing list. The original
author needs to be notified separately, since not everyone will be on
the committee.

I know this seems obvious, I'm just making sure it's made explicit. :-)

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com