[arg_discuss] ARGFest-O-Con 2009!

Rowan Lambelle rowan.lambelle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:33:47 EDT 2009

Mike, the reason I originally booked my tickets was because they announced
Brian as the Grand Inquisitor on the ARG Netcast. I decided that I really
couldn't miss seeing him mess with all the poor panelists. Of course, now
I'm super excited that the Must Love Robots guys are going to be there.
It'll be great to actually talk to them rather than their characters.

Carie / Rowan