[arg_discuss] Dave Szulborski tribute

D. Cook me at addlepated.net
Wed Jun 3 14:40:56 EDT 2009

Hey folks -

Michelle Senderhauf (Varin) and I are going to be doing a tribute to
Dave Szulborski at this year's ARGFest. To that end, we're asking
that if you have a free moment and a video camera to please record a
quick memory of Dave and send it to us for inclusion. It doesn't need
to be anything fancy. Whether you worked with him, played one of his
games, read his book, or were inspired by him somehow, we would love
to hear from all of you.

We'll do the editing, so don't worry about that. We just ask that you
send either me (me at addlepated.net) or Michelle (varineq at gmail.com)
your video by June 20 so that we have time to get it done. If you
need more time, contact us privately. :)

Also, Joseph Matheny is working on a documentary about Dave for Joe's
company, PilotLite, and might like to use some of these tributes in
the film, so please let us know if you would be amenable to that (as
well as us putting the ARGFest piece up for download) when you contact
us.

If you happen to know any of his colleagues who aren't on this list
who might be interested in participating, please spread the word.

Thanks!
Dee Cook