[arg_discuss] Hello!

Ted Aronson ted.aronson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:43:45 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

My name is Ted, and I just joined the list, so I wanted to introduce
myself. I'm a fourth year student at the University of Pennsylvania, about
to finish up my BSE in Digital Media Design. I'm originally from Boston,
but I got my real start in the IGDA here in Philly. Back in 2006, I ran
into the Year Zero campaign, and was immediately hooked, both on that
particular game and ARGs in general. For my senior project this year, I'm
going to be creating an augmented reality game, which I hope will
incorporate elements inspired by ARGs. I joined the list, hoping for some
interesting discussions, cool games, and possibly some inspiration for my
own game.

And that's my story. Looking forward to future emails!

Sincerely,

Ted Aronson