[arg_discuss] GDC Meeting

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:18:07 EDT 2009

Andrea,
I think there are two GDCs. One in Austin, the other one... I'm thinking SF?
Not sure when the Austin one is, but the main one is sometime around March,
around the time of SxSW (which is why I never made it to that so far.)

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Andrea Phillips <andrhia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Quick poll -- how many among us are going to GDC? Would we like to

> have an official SIG gathering at that time?

> If there's interest, I'd love for a volunteer to step forward to be

> the contact person for this. I won't be at GDC myself.

> --

> Andrea Phillips

> http://www.aaphillips.com

> AIM: Andrh1a * Skype: Andrhia

> Words * Culture * Interaction

Thanks,</burcu>

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/
Skype: PaleFireR
AIM: PaleFireR

--
"Congratulations! You're the first human to fail the Turing test."