[arg_discuss] Weekly IGDA ARG SIG chat on IRC - Monday July the 27th, 2009

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:50:15 EDT 2009

Hello everyone !
A quick email sent courtesy of an Internet connection at the feet of Mt.
Rushmore (nice monument you Yankees have here !) to remind you that today at
4PM Eastern Time one of our weekly IRC chats will take place ! Come share
your week, come share your thoughts, come as you are to meet the resident
IRC lurkers !

For coordination purposes, check
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

<http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5>If you don't know how to get
on IRC, we've got you covered : just go to
http://www.igda.org/wiki/<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructionsand>
Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructionsand>
IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructions<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructionsand>and
follow the step for your connection method of choice ! As for me, time
to get back on the road Southwards !

Until next time,
T.