[arg_discuss] ToW: Idea Graveyard

D. Cook me at addlepated.net
Mon Jul 6 15:20:55 EDT 2009

Yeah, I have a text file of cool ideas for puzzles, plot points, and
the like that I add to every once in a while. Which I also tend to
populate from random stories from my RSS feed.

I have the best source for these things that I will possibly spill at
ARGFest, if I am in a state for remembering where it is.

-D.