[arg_discuss] Introductions

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Fri Jul 3 09:48:22 EDT 2009

Welcome to the SIG, Jeff --

You're having what I call the "I'm a WHATmaster?" experience: don't worry,
many of us came into this community similarly (at the moment that our work
got labeled by others as ARG.) Even at ARGfest there's a tradition of that
(the Lonely Girl creators, Lance Weiler and others fell into the community
similarly and shared that experience at former conventions.)

Looking forward to meeting you in Portland.

Brian