[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week June 29: How's the SIG?

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:47:43 EDT 2009

As far as I'm concerned, the SIG has started brought me a better
understanding of how the system of Alternate Reality Games production
works, as well as letting me see what designers think about their
emerging profession - something I had only been able to theorize about
so far since I hardly was in touch with designers in the first place !

That's the first thing that comes to mind - but there are plenty
little things I'm discovering here and there thanks to the list
archives or IRC conversations on the channel these days. Thanks for
all this, by the way !

T.