[arg_discuss] Where ARGs are used?

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Wed Jan 14 16:44:28 EST 2009

Hi Martine,

I think many sectors are interested in innovative techniques combining
games, narrative and community. I'm not sure which of them are
interested in calling them ARGs. :-)

The phrase seems to have more acceptance in the videogame and
education sector than others, but I think every time it's most useful
to pitch your ideas as a whole without trying to pigeonhole them or
fit them to some prototype. I think what matters is that it will
accomplish your goals within budget. Focusing on the practical matters
instead of the theoretical seems to make the best impression in my
experience.

Best of luck!

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com