[arg_discuss] TOW: almost 8 years after the Beast, which is your favourite ARG and why?

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Wed Jan 14 16:30:43 EST 2009

Sure, language matters. I make a living as a writer. You don't have to
convince me that words have power. :-)

But in the context of a community of ARG creators, I think it's more
important that we have a word - any word - than what that particular
word is. I'd be just has happy to call these things "orchestrated
synergistic experiences" as long as we can call them something.

As I said, the buzzword is the starting point for a conversation. It's
not the be-all, end-all of the conversation. I guess I'm still just
thrilled to be part of a community instead of doing this kind of thing
all on my own. The fact that we can have the conversation is the big
deal to me.

But then, PR never was my strong suit.

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com