[arg_discuss] TOW: almost 8 years after the Beast, which is your favourite ARG and why?

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Wed Jan 14 14:21:36 EST 2009

I think the marketing world goes through cycles.

They latch on to the latest, greatest thing and build up buzzwords.
For a while, if you're not doing that buzzword, you're just not
keeping up.

Then they all reject that buzzword, saying it was never as great as
everyone thought it was and they need to innovate. Then they cast
around for a new buzzword to latch onto.

After a while, the core elements of the original buzzword becomes just
another tool in their toolbox, but that takes a while.

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com