[arg_discuss] TOW: Have you ever consulted a lawyer before youdidsomething ARG-related?

Andrea Phillips deusexmachinatio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:04:28 EST 2009

The question was mine, and the reason I ask is because I've been
involved in incredibly cavalier (see Adam's helicopter story) to very
serious compliance processes. I was curious to find precisely what
degree of CYA is the norm among us in the forward planning stages, and
it looks like the answer is: *Quite A Lot.*

Thanks :)

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Brian Clark <bclark at gmdstudios.com> wrote:

>>For Perplex City, we played it a *lot* more cavalier than most

>>teams, I think.

> Well, the question wasn't "what did we get away with without consulting

> lawyers" :)

Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com
Words * Culture * Interaction