[arg_discuss] IGDA Board Voting Has Started

Tim Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:05:16 EST 2009

A message from Tim Langdell:

Just to let everyone know this year's voting for new members of the IGDA
Board has started. I am honored to be one of your candidates and hope you
will please consider voting for me. Should you not wish to vote for me, may
I please encourage you to vote for someone. Thank you.

Here are this year's candidates:

*.. Gordon Bellamy - Business Development, Image Metrics
*.. Greg Boyd - Attorney, Davis & Gilbert LLP
*.. Alfredo Chaves - CEO/President, Blue Lizard Games
*.. Jared W.Eden - Producer, Buzz Monkey Software
*.. Clinton Keith - Scrum Trainer & agile coach
*.. Tim Langdell - Independent Game Designer & Developer / Lead Game
Professor, National University
*.. Michael Lubker - Software Business and Technical Development Manager,
ADC
*.. Adam Martin - independent developer
*.. Marc Mencher - President and CEO, GameRecruiter.com
*.. Jamil Moledina - Outreach Director, EA Partners
*.. Aaron Murray - Technical Director / Founder, Tandem Games
*.. Brian Robbins - Studio Head, Fuel Games Denver
*.. Tobi Saulnier - Founder and CEO, 1st Playable Productions
*.. Ian Schreiber - independent developer
*.. Dylan Tredrea - Executive Producer, Creo Ludus Entertainment
*.. Ben Wibberley - VP North America, Babel Media

http://www.igda.org/board/elections.php