[arg_discuss] When the IRC chat cometh

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 02:31:24 EDT 2009

Hello, one and all !

My wanton Internet connection is being kind enough to let me remind you that
today is the day we gather together on IRC to chit-chat on our dedicated IRC
server. As the channel's activity has grown very much these last few weeks,
it's slowly been growing more independent from the weekly theme and we'll be
very happy to see the discussion go interesting places tonight ! Chat will
start at 4PM Central as per usual, and intructions to connect to the channel
can be found at
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats. Hope to see
you there !

Yours truly,