[arg_discuss] An introduction

Shad shad at shadclark.com
Sun Aug 23 14:39:38 EDT 2009

I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself to the group. I meant
to introduce myself sooner as I've been lurking for a couple of busy
months.

Anyway, my name is Shad. And I'm a writer and filmmaker. To support
the habit, I've been doing contract writing for EA for console games.
Since I'm a fan of ARGs, I started digging around and discovered this
list. The more I've learned about the writer's typical role in console
games, the more it seems there's greater potential to flex creative
muscles in ARGs. (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Ultimately, I think ARGs harness incredibly exciting potential and I'm
eager to see where I can fit in the community and where ARGs can fit
in my own projects. I'm here to learn and make connections, and I look
forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.

Cheers,
Shad
www.shadclark.com