[arg_discuss] Request for Feedback on ARGNet

Michael Andersen mandersen at argn.com
Wed Aug 19 21:57:03 EDT 2009

Hey all,

In a few weeks, I'm going to be taking over as owner and senior editor of
ARGNet. Jonathan has left some pretty big shoes to fill, so I figured I'd
cheat and ask for advice on how to help the website improve. Pursuant to
that, I thought this would be a good chance to ask for some feedback on the
website, and the kinds of stories you'd like to see more (or less) of in the
future. What can we do to improve, and what have we been doing right?