[arg_discuss] It's that (IRC) time of the week !

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:49:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A quick reminder in-between 2 Internet access outages to remind you gentle
folks that today is that day of the week when we gather around a digital cup
of tea to tell tales of ARG, creativity and invention ! Come and meet up
with us this afternoon at 4PM Central, using your client of choice to get on
to our IRC channel. You'll find all the instructions on our wiki at
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats. Totally
informal, totally fun, sooo...Come out and play !

Yours truly,
T.