[arg_discuss] New Topic of the Week Aug. 7: ARG SIG Conference

Andrea Phillips deusexmachinatio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:59:31 EDT 2009

Just wanted to reiterate that the topic of this week is our proposed
ARG SIG conference. I'd particularly like feedback on the focus I
wrote about on Friday -- that conversation between creators and
commissioners.

I was really very surprised I didn't get a chorus of emails telling me
what an awful, terrible, unworkable idea it was. If you keep this up,
you're going to make me feel like nobody loves me anymore. ^_^

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.aaphillips.com