[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Conference

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:40:48 EDT 2009

Andrea, what a great idea! From my extensive experience in Second Life Community Conventions, I recommend that we combine ARGFest and the ARG sig conference under one roof so the participation would increase on both events. Otherwise people would choose one over the other and neither would be too well-atended. It would needlessly introduce a separation between acadeic topics and community related topics and weaken both events. Right now I am in ohio going back to Indiana, but I can write a more extensive email on this upon my return tonight. We don't want to weaken ARGFest and undermine unfiction. Also this joint venture would bring in more investors and make financing easier...

Two cents...

*hugs* to all missed you already :)