[arg_discuss] Weekly IGDA ARG SIG chat on IRC - Monday August the 3rd, 2009

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:51:04 EDT 2009

Hi folks !

It's that time of the week again when the more and the merrier get on the
IGDA ARG SIG together ! Schedule is the same as usual, 4PM Eastern Time one
of our weekly IRC chats will take place ! Come share your week, come share
your thoughts, come as you are to meet the resident IRC lurkers !

I might or might not be able to attend tonight, depending whether Kansan
artist Lee Hammond's studio (where I'll be taking pictures of the Personal
Effects : Dark Art book for an upcoming review) has wifi enabled or not. I
have no doubt that the usual suspects will be there to greet you though !

For coordination purposes, check
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

If you don't know how to get on IRC, we've got you covered : just go to
http://www.igda.org/wiki/<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructionsand>
Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructionsand>
IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructions<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructionsand>and
follow the step for your connection method of choice ! Have a good
time
!

T.