[arg_discuss] New calendar, new chats?

Agent Lex agent.lex at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:27:55 EDT 2009

Hey everyone

I've noticed a lack of SIG IRC chats recently. I for one enjoyed these,
even if we didn't have a specific subject to talk about. After some
discussion with Andrea, I've decided to restart the chats, and at the
same time start a new calendar for events.

The new calendar, with a single test event, is up here:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=goi73a09ven2gcshtbfbomilg0%40group.calendar.google.com
It's running on Eastern time, since that seems to be the time zone of
choice around here. Please let me know if there are any events you'd
like added (for example, conventions) and I can add them.

The other reason for this email is to take a quick survey. If we were to
restart the IRC chats, once every week or two, when would be the best
time of the week to hold them for you? Bear in mind that everyone is
welcome to come into the chat at any time, but an organised chat tends
to get some of you out of the woodwork.

Chat details are as follows:
server: irc.chat-solutions.org
channel: #arg_sig